Feeling Blue

Not literally lol!!!
but my offering for today is very blue lol,
I thought that id make something with a colour i havent used alot of lately, mind you i havent crafted properley for ages and here i am going like a trouper lol,
i made another card in blue today too but thats a girly one and i will share with you later if i get time,
 
Anyway here is todays card for you, i hope you like it? im going ot make more time to craft so i would love it if you stayed a follower, it would also be lovely to get more followers too (wink wink)
I made this card using a fab lotv stamp which i then coloured in with my promarkers, i bought the star buttons the other week but forgotten where from lol,
I really need to remember the location as i think i need more of them lol, here is a close up of them,
I am going to enter this card into the folllowing challenges
 
Lillis little fairies - Anything goes
I love promarkers - Anything goes
Here come the boys - Bingo board (4 corners)
 
I hope you enjoy popping by? its my 4th blogoversary soon so keep popping by as im hoping to celbrate it with a giveaway soon.
 
hugs sandra xx
 
 
Photobucket