So Many Mixed Emotions.

|
This photo is particularly special to me, as the journalling shows.
It is amazing how much a particular photo can mean to you, the memories they hold and the feelings they evoke.



And even though there is a lot of journalling there, it still doesn't express all of the feelings I feel.

I suppose, sometimes, the journalling just gives you a bit of a kickstart down memory lane and to also help re- evaluate what is really important in life  :-)

(Love you Jo. xx)
and I am in love with Pion Papers!
:-)
I used their Studio of Memories range for my layout ( and of course Twiddleybitz...such a fantastic combination. )...and I can't wait to get busy and create some more with it. So beautiful.
And please note!!!
If you are heading to the Escape2Create retreat next weekend....The Sheoak Craft cottage will have the complete Studio of Memories paper range available for you to purchase!

thanks for stopping by :-)