Here it is


Well, folks, here is another big piece of the puzzle.

Like I wrote in my last post, I was walking through a nice area of Leiden with Rune early September when I noticed the house next to the chapel by the cemetary was vacant. You can see the cemetary and the chapel at the top of the photo. The house is right next to the chapel but it's hidden by the trees. I walked to the cemetary office and asked spontaneously if they were looking for a new caretaker, for the cemetary but also for the house.

The answer was short but sweet: "Yes"

I never even blinked and asked where I could apply... Well, to cut a very long story short, my friends, as of March 1st, 2012 I will be the new caretaker of the cemetary for 20 hours per week. The churchcouncil is going to renovate the house, as a matter of fact, they will start next week.

Our old sweet little house is up for sale already, and I have good hopes it will be sold soon.

I am deeply grateful for this opportunity to get more family time and have an income at the same time! I realise I am very lucky, and it is what I wish for all my friends. Happy 2012!