A year in review blog hop

Karin over at an 'I' for paper has started of a blog hop. the idea is to upload your fave 12 projects from 2011, then pop back and link up your post, then share the love by commenting on fellow blog hoppers blogs as well,
i thought this sounded like a great idea and alot of fun so here are my fave projects of 2011, i do hope you like them too.

In no particular order here are my faves.....................
My fave maggi card using MME papers
                                      My very fave edwin card using the dovecraft bascis papers
 A fab twisted easel and one of my first goes at these
 And a fast approaching fave stamp brand of mine...the greeting farm and madelyns one of my faves
                                                       And another greeting farm stamps
 Here is my fave image from cardmadfairy's creations she is only 99p (click on my sidebar link if you wanna see more of her
                                                             A confirmation easel card
                                                                simple wedding card
                                                         Craftwork cards christmas card
                                                and last but nto least a piece of my jewellery
I do hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my fave things of 2011, why not join in and enter HERE.

Photobucket