Fancy folds

I cant believe im on my second Dt card for Cards for men already, i still am a little shell shocked to have been chosen, We have a fab challenge for you this time and we are looking for............ fancy folds

And our sponsor is whimsy doodles, Cards for men fans will recieve a discount but for details pop over to our challenge blog have a nosey round and get the code,

We used whimsy digi's on most of our cards and they are fabulous,

here is my fancy folds card i do hope you like it??? I also folded my satin ribbon fancy lol

Tha tag stamp is a new one i bought from the little claire tag set you get loads in a pack and really versatile,
I would like to enter a few challenges for this card too.
Stampatcular - Boy oh boy
One stop - Colour challenge (blue)
Paperplay - Shaped cards
Liastampz - For boys
Cupcake craft challenges - Teenage boys


Photobucket