DDCC#132 a game of bingo

PLEASE ENTER MY BLOG CANDY BY CLICKING PICCIE TO THE RIGHT XXX

You know folks i will get this time difference lol, anywho the new challenge over at dutch dare is out and we have a fabulous game of bingo for you, but you will have to pop over and see the board as for some reason it wont let me add it here,

-

Our great sponsor for this challenge is the stamping boutique and ive used one of there amazing digi images on my creation

And here is my card... I hope you like it

I have chosen
distressing (torn papers)
dies/punches
bling
To make this card i used my dcwv rockstar matt stack which is getting used up more an more asd i love the papers, well actually it card, You cant see it too well as its mirri card but i used my martha stewart star border punch and oval scallop nesties,along with some lovely silver ribbon i have gotten from meiflower
I am entering this into
I love promarkers ~ distressing / Simon says stamp~anything goes /
My time to craft ~ musical medley

I hope to see you over there xxx

Photobucket