Cardmadfairy's digi days - Add some flowers

And doesnt time fly we are on another challenge over at Cardmadfairy's digi days and yep its all about flowers !!! although dont forget you HAVE to use a digi somewhere on your creation, I chose to keep the main focus on the digi of jenny's which is flowers, the rest of the card is understated but without being too plain?? hope thats what came out of it lol









Its a simplistic design using my cuttlebug embossing folder, along with some pale lilac ribbon some card candy and my promarkers, then of course my double scalloped martha stewart edged punch, the paper is a lovely pearly shimmery purple.


--

I wanted to show you jenny's latest digi design on my cards but time has not been kind this week lol so i thought id show you them anyway, they are our prize as well for this challenge, remember that jenny's doesnt charge alot for these digis and they are amazing




I am entering this into a few challenges as well guys

Crafty catz - monochromatic(shades of purple) / Cute card thurs - a pinch an a punch

Charisma - anything goes / Fab n funky - embossing / I love promarkers - anything goes


Passion for promarkers - anything goes / Creative card crew - anything goes.





Hope to see you there xxx


Photobucket