may your days be merry, card for CCT

As i said yesterday i am soooooo behind with my christmas cards so have been busy making a few today, including this lovely lady,
I am going to enter this card into the following challenges;
  1. I love promarkers ~ anything goes but with sparkle
  2. Fab 'n'Funky ~ going with the flow
  3. Passion for promarkers ~ old and new (new poinsettias old papers)
  4. Cute card thurs ~ blast from the past (ive chosen chall 37 snowflakes)
  5. Paperplay ~ stars
  6. The crafty pad ~ snowflakes

I have used the following on my card

  • greeting farm stamp
  • deck the halls papermania papers
  • card candy
  • anitas flowers
  • silver liquid pearls
  • promarkers
  • oval scallop and plain oval nesties
  • glossy accents
  • red stickles
  • green card stock
  • computer generated sentiment

I really like this card to be honest, what do you think

Photobucket