My Class layout

Thank you for the encouraging comments about my class.
I had posted a photo of  my layout in the last post, but after a dear friend told me about her concerns about people scraplifting and not coming to the class, I took it off. But then, obviously, I re-thought it through and decided to repost it again. The layout is obviously a basic layout, and can be easily replicated...but the class is more than just the layout its also about getting the most out of your papers and using the scraps to make embellishments for your page. I will be teaching how to make the flower illustrated on my layout and also a couple more I will keep under wraps until the night ;-)
As I said in my last post...there's lots of room to play with this layout and hopefully the class will play along and make the layout their own.
The layout is also for the budget conscious and those who love making their own flowers etc etc.
So with that in mind the class will also be very affordable...hopefully lots of you will come and join in the fun...!