Escape2Create Retreat.....Totally Amazing!

Wow!
I had such an amazing weekend.
The girls who put on the retreat leave no stone unturned in their endeavour to give us girls a fantastic retreat.
I tend to "walk the room" and I did not hear one negative thing about the retreat... other than it is  not long enough ;-)
I had a great bunch of girls sitting with me at my table....such great company.. the weekend just flew by.
I don't think I have laughed so hard for ages....thanks Ted...(long story)
Met up with some old friends and made some new friends and even managed to scrap a whole 2 layouts! (other than the classes). 2 is not many I know, but considering it takes me a couple of days sometimes just to do one, I'm pretty happy with 2, lol.
For a much more detailed wrap up of the retreat and some photos click on these links.....
Escape 2 Create
Tiff

Now what would  a Back in my Corner post be without a link?
While I was at the retreat I met the lovely Michelle from Scrapframes, which is unfortunately closing down :-(
Everything is 50% off sales prices.
I really recommend you go and have a browse, there are some totally amazing bargains! Better be quick though!

Now better be off... work to do....after the "surreallness" of  the weekend,  real life hits hard when you come home.
Something I learn't from this retreat is that I should get rid of this......


before I go, so that it's not there waiting for me when I get home.
Sorry about the crappy photo...my hands were shaking just at the thought of all that ironing..(uggh!) and I think I might get altitude sickness reaching the top of this mountain!!!


Also just a quick thank you for all the lovely comments, love it when someone stops by to say hello, don't you??