My 2 Happy Thoughts

For a while I have been playing around with the idea of doing an all white layout, especially after seeing lots of fantastic entries on the White with 1 challenge blog (which is no longer going... bugger!)
After seeing this sketch by Susan on 3 Angels Scrapping I just knew that this was the time to try it out.


I had heard that it was not as easy as it sounds, and I found this to be right.... I didn't realise that there were so many shades of white! But I had a lot of fun making this one.

Next project is to make 7 cards for a card swap over a 3 Angels..I feel a bit nervous about it, I just hope they like them!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by

---------EDITED TO ADD --------------

oops forgot to mention that the photo was taken by Tiff thanks for helping me remember Janice!