Crappy Day.....


Definitively this is a crappy day for me...
First I had to skip work cause the buses workers were on strike (therefor I'll loose my assiduity bonus) ...Filipe is not feeling that good...Eric is coughing a lot...And my husband just called me to say that my MIL's friend asked him:«What are you doing to your wife cause she looks so fat and round now?» (Just keep in mind that this came from a person that is not able to see her own toes!!!)
Husband's reply:«Nothing.Just treat her good and provide her with everything that she needs.»WRONG answer!He should have said somethin' like:«Well she's three times smaller than you» or«I think you need a new pair of glasses»!!!
Bottom line...He sort of agreed wit her!!!
So I feel like a piece of s*** now...
And guess what do I do when I'm stressed??Right!Eat even more...
Can I just disappear into an hole??...