Crappy Feeling....



I'm not feeling very good today...
In fact, I wasn't feeling that good yesterday either...
Me and hubby have been Christmas shopping for the past 3 days and that has been quite stressful to me...To him too I suppose...But he's not in his "PMS" week...or is unemployed for the past 3 years...
This Christmas we have a very low budget to spend on Christmas gifts and that makes me feel really bad...Mostly because we can not buy some of the stuff the kids would like to have...Then there is my brother...I still haven't figured out what to buy him...He's 13 and all the stuff he likes is way too expensive to what I can afford....Then there are mom and MIL...Both of them quite picky with their taste...I once bought something to my mom and what she said was «what am I supposed to do with is?»....My MIL only likes expensive perfumes but we're thinking in offering her one in her birthday next February, so now I give her what?....
And we have 5 nieces and nephews still to buy a treat...Yeah, a treat....Cause we can't buy anything else but it....
Ohh!...Did I mention that I'm so broke that I don't even have the money to buy hubby a present?!...He said me not to worry cause I have the rest of the year to do so...And his Birthday is next month....
I feel down....
I feel like crying...
I feel useless...
Overall, I feel a piece of S**t!...