Aaaahhhhh Crap!......



This will definitely not be a good weekend...
I'm feeling sick.My brain is pounding and I feel like if someone poked me in the eyes...
Not to mention how bad my backs hurt!...
I have a stuffy nose and right now I'm feeling kinda feverish...
Plus I'm in that time of the month!.....
I think i got this from Eric...
Since last weekend he's been acting weird...During day time he's ok but when the night comes he gets a bit of fever...We took him to his pediatrician and she said it's probably nothing...Anyhow,she asked me to see how will he do through the weekend.If he keeps having fever at night,Monday morning I'll have to take him to do some blood+urine tests....
Hubby is working all through the weekend and I have to deal with 3 restless children,when all I feel like is going to bed (see how severe this is???I hate sleeping during day time!)...
Hope your weekend gets to be better then mine.