Answers to what you've asked

When I get to talk on line with some of my BBF's (Tina,Tammy and Toni) there are some questions that they've asked me that only a picture could enlighten.
So, to the question :«How does a Portuguese Birthday Cake look like?»
Here's your answer :DULL!
There's no big deal about it...They are boring ,they don't taste that great and they are way too expensive!





Question #2: «What did you cook for dinner/lunch?»
Well,I like to cook.Yep,I really do!
And I think I'm a good cook too!
Here's a couple of pics of my "Coconut Chicken".This is an African dish (delicious by the way!).
When it comes to cooking rules,I'm not very abiding!I like to freestyle !
So there's a lot of Sandra's crazy cooking!
But overall, kiddos and hubby never complained! LOL!
If you are wondering what are the ingredients of this dish, here it goes:
  • Chicken
  • onions
  • garlic
  • fresh ginger
  • olive oil
  • tomatoes
  • coconut milk
  • salt
  • corianders