Baby Stuff--Part I

OK...I know that this will probably look like shock therapy!And most likely, there will be some of you that 1-will never drop by again or 2-will never feel like having more children!LOL!So I'm posting a whole bunch of baby stuff pics...
First you'll see these wool baby jackets my mom knitted for Eric.(I know to knit my self, but during this last pregnancy I was feeling kinda lazy!LOL!)
Then you'll see some of Eric's clothes I kept as well...
Then baby shoes...
And do you see that last pic of a baby cloth's bag??Well,I have 3 of that plus a wooden made chest (the one that has the shoes in) with baby stuff.
I know...I know...
Why am I keeping all this?
Well, first I have to say to you that I gave some of Eric's stuff away to my nephews.
And second, I wanna have at least one more child!Ok!Now stop laughing!I'm pretty serious about that!
I'm dying to get pregnant again!My husband isn't that fond of the idea but I always manage to talk him in!
We'll just have to wait that Eric grows a little bit more, once he's a very demanding and time consuming child.So I can head all my attention towards him now, and later (a couple of years more) I can channelize my attention to another baby!LOL!