Somebody Get Bush A Dictionary! Or Don't Let Him Leave Home Without A Script!

I had the displeasure of seeing George Bush comment today about the start of Judge Alito's Supreme Court nomination after having breakfast with Judge Alito. I must say it was almost painful to watch the President of the United States fumble around for words and make facial gestures that pretty much resembled some lunatic in an aslyum. "Sam’s got the intellect necessary to bring a lot of class to that Court," Bush said. What the ****? Now that was a profound statement! I don't know about anybody else, but I have the hardest time in the world watching Bush speak. I usually try to avoid his speeches. He's ok when he has a written script in front of him, but when he tries to adlib, OH MY GOD! It is absolutely embarrassing! Hard to believe this man graduated from Yale and Harvard, let alone any community college. (Guess money can get you any degree). And what to me is even more amazing is there are people out there that still think George Bush is an intelligent, great leader!